Club Mudgee is dedicated to providing a workplace in which employees are afforded opportunities to achieve their potential in their professional development.
With our Guiding Principles as the foundation, we look out for well-presented, professional, friendly team players who demonstrate personal integrity, are passionate about customer service, take pride in their appearance and are willing to learn and participate.To be considered for any role at Club Mudgee, you will need to provide us with:
- 1. A completed Employment Application form;
- 2. A covering letter – telling us a bit about yourself and why you think you would be a great fit for our Club;
- 3. Your CV outlining previous relevant experience, skills, and qualifications.
- 1. Upload your documents and apply below; OR
- 2. Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org; OR
- 3. Drop your application in to Reception at 99 Mortimer Street, Mudgee between 10.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Make sure you mark the envelope “Job Application”!
Hard copies of vacant positions are available from Reception during the above hours.
For more information about the application process or about working for Club Mudgee, contact Human Resources on 6372 1922.
Club Mudgee employees are covered by the Registered and Licensed Clubs Award.
2nd Year Apprentice Chef
- • Finished the 1st year of your apprenticeship?
- • Part way through or looking for a change in your 2nd year?
- • Then we are looking for you!
If you are keen to learn how first-rate Club food is prepped, cooked and plated to ensure quality and consistency each and every time, then don’t miss out on the chance to continue your apprenticeship at Club Mudgee.
This is a full-time training opportunity offered under the terms and conditions of the Registered and Licensed Clubs Award
As a 2nd year Apprentice Chef, you will continue your studies at TAFE and receive one on one instructions from a qualified chef. You will be trained in all areas of kitchen work, learn the skills to work effectively in a Club environment and continue on your cooking journey. As part of the kitchen team, you will do your fair share of cleaning and sanitising to ensure that the 99 on Mortimer bistro at Club Mudgee maintains its 5-star hygiene and food-safety status.
The kitchen works at a fast pace and work schedules can include long hours. Essential to this role are your:
- • Desire to learn and your commitment to completing the apprenticeship;
- • Personal drive and motivation;
- • Reliability and positive attitude;
- • Calm, resilient and level-headed character;
- • Ability to listen, follow instructions, and ask for help;
- • High standards of hygiene and cleanliness as reflected in your personal presentation;
- • Excellent verbal communication skills and your skills in reading and writing in English;
- • Ability to lift up to 10 kgs and to stand for long periods of time.
How to apply
To be considered for the 2nd year Apprentice role, please forward your completed Employment Application form, your CV outlining previous work experience and skills, a copy of your first year results or transcript, and your cover letter – telling us a bit about yourself and why you are interest in continuing your Apprenticeship with the Club.
There is no closing date for applications, however you are encouraged to apply early. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.