Join Our Team
We are interested in hearing from people with exceptional customer service skills who are keen to work in or have experience working in the hospitality industry.
To work in our bar, bistro or functions areas you must be passionate about the industry and about delivering excellent customer service to our patrons. You will also need to demonstrate:
- · A positive attitude and professional manner
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Immaculate personal presentation
- · Reliability, flexibility and enthusiasm
- · A willingness to see beyond the task and look at the bigger picture
- · A commitment to providing and promoting exceptional customer service with a "Can Do" attitude
- · Current RSA and RCG certifications
- · The ability to work a varied roster and be part of a diverse team
- · Good cash handling skills
Due to the nature of the industry, you may find yourself working while your friends and family are out socialising. If this isn't something that bothers you and you are able to work across the seven days of the week, we might be able to do business.
To apply for any position at Club Mudgee you will need:
- · A current RSA as a minimum and preferably the RSA/RCG combination;
- · A sound knowledge of WHS and your responsibilities in the workplace;
- · completed and signed Employment Application Form
- · A cover letter telling us why you are interested in working with Club Mudgee, and;
- · A Résumé, detailing your education, qualifications, skills and employment history.