Club Mudgee is dedicated to providing a workplace in which employees are afforded opportunities to achieve their potential in their professional development.
With our Guiding Principles as the foundation, we look out for well-presented, professional, friendly team players who demonstrate personal integrity, are passionate about customer service, take pride in their appearance and are willing to learn and participate.To be considered for any role at Club Mudgee, you will need to provide us with:
- 1. A completed Employment Application form;
- 2. A covering letter – telling us a bit about yourself and why you think you would be a great fit for our Club;
- 3. Your CV outlining previous relevant experience, skills, and qualifications.
- 1. Upload your documents and apply below; OR
- 2. Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org; OR
- 3. Drop your application in to Reception at 99 Mortimer Street, Mudgee between 10.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Make sure you mark the envelope “Job Application”!
Hard copies of vacant positions are available from Reception during the above hours.
For more information about the application process or about working for Club Mudgee, contact Human Resources on 6372 1922.
Club Mudgee employees are covered by the Registered and Licensed Clubs Award.