Join Our Team
Providing a clean and tidy place for our Club Mudgee customers and staff is vital to our success. As a Cleaner, you will need to be fit enough to undertake general cleaning and occasionally basic maintenance duties, some of which will include bending, lifting more than 5kg, climbing ladders and/or steps, mopping, vacuuming, moving chairs and tables, etc.
- • You must be able to read and write basic English, be trustworthy, honest, punctual and reliable.
- • Willingness to accept instruction cheerfully and to be positive are essential.
- • You must be able to work quickly, unsupervised and get the job done.
- • An understanding of manual handling is vital.
- • Some knowledge of the use of cleaning products would be an advantage.
- • A solid understanding of your health and safety responsibilities is essential.
You may be required to work across the 7 days of the week including weekends, evenings and public holidays. Early starts – sometimes as early as 4.00am - and late finishes are a possibility and there may be some split shifts.
Please note that this position is casual and there is no guarantee of hours and/or days of work.
Previous cleaning experience in a commercial environment is desired but not essential.
How to apply
To be considered for the casual Cleaner position, please ensure your Employment Application form, your CV outlining previous work experience and skills, and your cover letter are received by 5.00pm Friday 26 October 2018.
You also have 3 ways to apply:
- • Upload your documents and apply via our website at www.clubmudgee.com.au; OR
- • Email your documents to email@example.com; OR
- • Drop in to Reception at 99 Mortimer Street, Mudgee between 10.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Make sure you mark the envelope "Job Application"!
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Only Short listed candidates will be contacted.
We are interested in hearing from people with exceptional customer service skills who are keen to work in or have experience working in the hospitality industry.
To work in our bar, bistro or functions areas you must be passionate about the industry and about delivering excellent customer service to our patrons. You will also need to demonstrate:
- · A positive attitude and professional manner
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Immaculate personal presentation
- · Reliability, flexibility and enthusiasm
- · A willingness to see beyond the task and look at the bigger picture
- · A commitment to providing and promoting exceptional customer service with a "Can Do" attitude
- · Current RSA and RCG certifications
- · The ability to work a varied roster and be part of a diverse team
- · Good cash handling skills
Due to the nature of the industry, you may find yourself working while your friends and family are out socialising. If this isn't something that bothers you and you are able to work across the seven days of the week, we might be able to do business.
To apply for any position at Club Mudgee you will need:
- · A current RSA as a minimum and preferably the RSA/RCG combination;
- · A sound knowledge of WHS and your responsibilities in the workplace;
- · completed and signed Employment Application Form 1.3 August 2015
- · A cover letter telling us why you are interested in working with Club Mudgee, and;
- · A Résumé, detailing your education, qualifications, skills and employment history.