Club Mudgee currently employs around 60 staff including apprentices in many areas of the club, including; bar and food service, functions, administration, greenkeepers, cleaning and maintenance. At different times of the year a range of employment opportunities may become available.
Would you like to join the Club Mudgee team?
If you are friendly, enthusiastic and have a passion for providing exceptional customer service we would love to hear from you. Our current positions are listed in the link below, we may not have a position suitable right now, but we will keep your details on file, and we will be in contact if there is an opening.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Hold a current RSA & RCG competency card
- Be well groomed and have a focus on providing great customer service
- Available to work a flexible roster including days, nights and weekend shifts
- Ability to communicate with others in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Be able to participate effectively within a team environment
- Barista skills preferred but not essential.
If this sounds like you and you would like to work in a friendly team environment at Club Mudgee, then we want to hear from you!
To apply for a position, you can fill out the form below or alternatively you can download the Employment Application Form and email us the completed form along with cover letter and resume.